Wednesday, November 21, 2018

All Life is an Experiment


What are you waiting for?  The day you were born is the day the experiment started.  There aren't any expiration dates.  As long as you're willing to try new ideas, the experiment continues.  There was a time in your life when you needed to rely on others for everything.  One day you woke up and tried crawling.  A whole new world opened up.  Your perspective expanded exponentially when you stood up and took your first step.  Those stumbles never stopped you from advancing.  Everything you tried was an experiment.  Don't stop now.

I'm discovering there's one common ingredient in our lives we can live without if we really want to test the limits or our experiment – fear.  Fear cripples.  When fear is your roommate, you look around and only see what's missing.  Opportunity is on the other side of the locked door.  The experiment ceases.  I prefer to close my eyes and count my blessings.  I have everything I need to make this experiment an opportunity of a lifetime.  How?  I'm going to blend, chop, grind, mix and frappe all the ingredients I have and run, jump, climb and fly over every obstacle in front of me until my last breath.  The smile on my face at the end of my life will tell others there was a successful outcome at the conclusion of the experiment.  How about you?  How many experiments are you ready to try today?  Have a great day.

No comments: