Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Introducing Cico, Mimo and Siso


They aren't real people.  Cico (pronounced See Koe), Mimo (pronounced Me Moe) and Siso (pronounced See So) are your guides for monitoring your food, finances and spiritual self.  All three function like the gas tank in your car, truck or SUV.   The bottom line is that when Cico is in harmony, meaning calories in = calories out, you're weight is constant.  If you eat more, you need to exercise more unless you don't care about weight gain.  When you fill your tank with premium gas your body burns fuel more efficiently.  I find I can eat as much as I want when all my food choices come from fruits, veggies, nuts, beans and seeds.

We have a mimo machine at my day job for taking money in and checking money out.  The machine works great as long as our people don't ever request more money than what mimo has in her belly.  Your household runs smoothly when Mimo has funds.  She becomes high maintenance when you ignore your balance and you hit the red zone.  Auto loans and credit card interest may work when you run out of gas but you risk an opportunity to have a fun retirement.  Avoid withdrawing more money than what you have in your possession.

Siso is perhaps the least known member of the three featured today.  Like Mother Nature, you can't see her.  Siso is spirit in and spirit out.  I rely heavily on Siso to keep my attitude right.  Siso works best when invited in to your heart.  Once inside, the magic happens.  Siso is capable of multiplying on an exponential level.  I like to think of Siso as a fuel additive for my soul.  Siso also has a way of working things out when I'm in conflict with other areas of my life like the times when Cico and Mimo are tempting me to stray from my predetermined worthwhile goals.  If you want harmony in your life, go on a date with Siso and then seek a long term relationship with her.  Have a great day.

No comments: