Saturday, March 31, 2018

Holy Saturday

Our journey to the Resurrection is almost complete.  One day to go.  For me personally, this is my most significant period of preparation ever.  There appeared to be two options in front of me.  The first was a short cut.  I presumed it was my destiny.  My Guardian angel intervened and redirected me.  At times the pain was nearly unbearable.  The one I follow had even greater challenges.  I only caught a glimpse but it was enough to realize how significant this path to Jesus is.

My hope for you today is you experience a God moment.  He sent his only Son to die for you so that you may have new life.  The door is open.  Remember to celebrate the Resurrection tomorrow.  No short cut is necessary.  I'm thankful I was given bonus time to thank those who prayed for me to be healed.  Have a great day.

No comments: