Friday, March 16, 2018

Geese Work


I shot this picture yesterday while on a nature hike.  It's nice to see the geese again, a sign that Spring is in the air.  These geese instinctively know what we as humans sometimes forget – teamwork gets the job done faster and more efficiently.  When one goose drops out of formation, it realizes how much more challenging it is to fly solo and soon rejoins the others.  If one of the members of the team gets sick or injured, two will stay behind to make sure their teammate is safe.

I'm ready to return to my family and friends on Monday.  It's time to soar again.  The injury time-out is almost over.  Special thanks to the geese who dropped out of formation and watched over me during my recovery.  I'm not afraid to spread my wings because I know flying in formation will ease the pressure while I rebuild my muscles.  It's all geese work.  I'm ready.  See you soon.  Have a great day.

No comments: