Monday, March 19, 2018

Cleared for Take-off


It's official.  My restrictions have been lifted.  I'm cleared for take-off.  The snow is melting quickly and things are heating up.  My boss agreed to honor my request for a two week Winter leave I asked for before my accident and it begins today.  This will give me time to get acclimated to the next chapter of my life.  It's time to spend time with friends and family.  My social media time will be limited and I may not be able to respond right away but the messages will continue daily.  The next two weeks are dedicated to thanking all the people who reached out to me when the chips were down.  The best way to do this is in person.  Don't be surprised if I'm knocking on your door.  Yes, it's time to celebrate.  Have a great day.

No comments: