Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Your Recipe for a Great Life


I'm inviting you into my kitchen today for a recipe I've been working on for a long time.  You can file it under "Recipe for a great life."  Here goes:

Ingredients

1 cup of patience
1 pint of forgiveness
1/2 gallon of humor
3 pounds of perseverance
1 grain of faith (about the size of a mustard seed)
1 sprinkle of purpose
5 pounds of gratitude

How to Prepare

I like to start with the grain of faith and the sprinkle of purpose because I believe they are the two most important ingredients in the recipe for a great life.  As for gratitude, five pounds is the minimum amount I recommend.  The more of this ingredient you add, the better your life gets.  Humor can be adjusted down for those who may not like the flavor.  This ingredient has been in my family for countless generations.  Patience and forgiveness are best blended together.  There are certain seasons when more of these two ingredients are called for so make sure to stock them heavily.  If you are a parent or if you are from a large family, you know what I mean.

Please share this recipe with friends and family.  If you're having trouble locating any of these ingredients, please subscribe to this blog and I'll do my best to help you.  Keep in mind, I'm still working on this recipe and it will never be perfect.  I wanted to share it with you because I believe this recipe is making a difference in my life.  Have a great day.  Thanks for sharing.

No comments: