Saturday, November 5, 2016

Why Your Morning Matters


A willy-nilly approach to your morning routines may lead to extra stress in the workplace and more pounds around your waistline.  You can cut down on clutter and chaos by robotizing your mornings.  What you do in the morning sets the tone for your entire day.  I like to decide what time I'm going to wake up and then add eight hours of sleep to that target so I have maximum alertness when the alarm goes off.  The next step is to think of the three most important priorities of the day during the first fifteen minutes of your morning.  For me, writing this blog is my first priority.  I don't do anything else until the story is complete.  The next step is to weigh myself.  This helps me to know how what I've eaten in the last 24 hours affects my body.  Then, I load up on a big breakfast to help me get through the first part of the day.  Everything else feels like cruise control when I focus on steady morning routines.  Give it a try and discover why your morning matters.  Have a great day.

No comments: