Saturday, November 19, 2016

Give Thanks in all Circumstances


It's easy to be thankful for all the good things in your life.  What about the challenges?  I'm currently reviewing the tough situations I faced during this last year in order to set up an improved game plan for 2017 and something odd strikes me – those times when I found myself losing traction are actually the times when I learned an important lesson in order to power forward.  I believe getting stuck in the mud can be helpful.  That's why I give thanks in all circumstances.  I'm especially thankful for all the lessons I learned this year.

Take a moment today and review the last eleven months of your life.  Are you thankful for each day?  What lessons did you learn?  What will you do differently in the coming year?  Have a great day.

No comments: