Sunday, November 6, 2016

What Does Your Walking Billboard Say About You?


Talk is cheap.  I like to focus on what someone is saying by observing their actions.  You may not like it but the truth is impossible to cover up – you are a walking billboard.  What does your walking billboard say about you?  No, the billboard in the picture isn't necessary.  You already have everything you need to broadcast your message.  Remember the location is as important.  Where do you travel?  Are you ever MIA?  Sometimes no message is a message others can see loud and clear.

If your message has been tarnished over time or you feel you lost your connection to others because they decided to tune you out for past mistakes, it's not too late to clean things up.  I'm on my way to a place I visit once a week.  My prayer today will be to work on my walking billboard.  It's the only billboard I can control and I want the message to be a reflection of my billboard creator.  This is not a popularity contest.  Sometimes I feel invisible.  That's okay.  If one person can see my billboard today and feel a little better because of the message, I will a sense of accomplishment.  How about you?  Are you ready to convey your message today?  Have a great day.

No comments: