Saturday, August 13, 2016

You Can Make a Difference – Join the Caveman Miracle Network


Sick kids.  They're my motivation.  I want to help them and their families.  I'm putting a support group together from all walks of life to help them and you can make a difference.  Join me.  I'm donating my time and my talent to publish a book on May 1, 2017 and all the proceeds will be donated to Children's Hospital.  The book is about my own journey back to good health after discovering how what I was eating was silently killing me.  I'm better now, thanks to my cousin, a doctor who asked me to try his food experiment for 45 days.  My life couldn't be any better.  Now it's time to pay it forward and help others turn their lives around.

You can remain anonymous if you'd like or you can publicly support the Caveman Miracle Network.  Think of me as a new parent about to have a baby and consider what you can do to help me deliver a healthy book in nine months.  I'm looking for creative people, prayer warriors and anyone with a heart for helping sick kids.  Send me an email and let me know you're in.  Thanks for being a part of this.  Have a great day.

No comments: