Friday, August 19, 2016

Caveman at Work


I'm embracing my inner caveman while on a leave of absence from my day job and my cave is looking more like a construction zone rather than a dwelling place.  Writing season is at its peak and I'm busy harvesting a bumper crop of new ideas for publication.  It's a good thing creative thoughts are below my ten pound lifting restriction because I'm not even allowed to operate a lawn mower during my recovery.

The supervisor on duty may be invisible to onlookers but I assure you everything that's taking place in my life is attributed to a higher authority.  The road work may seem a little messy right now because this worker is still figuring out how to get through the construction zone.  I don't see the whole plan, only bits and pieces.  If all goes well, the cones will disappear on May 1, 2017.  Have a great day.

No comments: