Thursday, August 25, 2016

How Daily Weight Tracking Aids Your Goals


The chart you see above represents nearly one year of data from my caveman food experiment.  My starting weight was 185 pounds approximately two weeks before the digital tracking was implemented.  I use daily tracking to account for any food changes I introduce.  This helps me identify which foods may be an issue.  I find sticking to mainly fruits, veggies, nuts, beans and seeds keeps me within my body's "happy zone" of 150 to 155 pounds without any effort.

It's funny how something so small such as stepping on the scale every morning helps you stay on track but I know subconsciously that any deviations in my food program will immediately show up on the scale.  I recommend purchasing a digital scale with Wifi tracking.  Try this with a friend who is willing to be your accountability partner and include your partner on the digital tracking.  It works.  Have a great day.

No comments: