Tuesday, August 2, 2016

My Bags are Packed


With the exception of one final item, my bags are packed and I'm ready to go for our regional playoffs in Oklahoma City this weekend.  I won't stash away my Vitamix in my suitcase until after breakfast tomorrow.  It's my secret weapon for endurance and stamina on the tennis courts.  My morning smoothies give me the boost I need to keep up with the younger players in the 18+ division.

The road trip begins tomorrow.  This is a dream vacation for me.  I can't wait to be on the tennis courts with my teammates.  The competition is fierce and we're well prepared, especially for the 100º temperatures.  I plan to stay cool with my favorite smoothie, an original recipe I've been fine tuning for the last year and a half.  I'm going to be out of touch until next Tuesday morning.  I have a date with Davinci on Monday, 8/08, after returning home from the playoffs late Sunday evening.  Stay tuned for results.  Have a great day. 

No comments: