Thursday, August 4, 2016

The Creativity Spigot is Wide Open


Creativity is a precious resource.  Ask any writer who's in the middle of a drought why the creativity isn't flowing and you'll hear all kinds of answers.  I don't know what happened but once my spigot opened up earlier this week I went into a frenzy trying to catch my creativity before it evaporated.  It wouldn't stop.  I wrote everything down in real time and ran out of space on my giant wall board.  I'm grateful for the river of blessings flowing my way and I'll find a way to stay afloat at one of the craziest times in my life.  I'm on the road today and the next three days it's tennis, tennis, and more tennis, followed by a ten hour road trip home.  Then I meet Davinci, the robot manned by my surgeon.  I'm in need of a hernia repair and the good doctor says robotic surgery reduces recovery time.  That's a good thing for me because I'm following a strict timeline to get my next book self-published and the only thing missing was a strong burst of creativity to get me going.  The drought is officially over.  I'm ready to write.  Stay tuned for the rest of the story.  Have a great day.

No comments: