Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Greatest Ally You Will Ever Have


It was a simple prayer.  The woman who laid hands on me later told me she could feel heat coming from my head.  My eyes were closed.  I silently called out to the Holy Spirit.  The experience was soothing, like being immersed in a warm bath, floating.  My life was forever changed.

This gift I received many years ago is available to anyone who genuinely asks for it.  It doesn't matter what you've done, where you've been or what you believe or don't believe.  What matters is that you open your heart to the Holy Spirit and invoke his name.  This is the same gift Jesus gave to his followers before leaving. 

My prayer for you today is that you ask for the gift of the Holy Spirit.  Unwrap it.  Open it up.  Use it.  The Holy Spirit will help you understand who Jesus is, how much he loves you and why you are here.  The Holy Spirit is the greatest ally you will ever have.  Ask and you shall receive.

No comments: