Friday, August 22, 2014

How to Unfreeze Your Next Chapter


Today's story is inspired by an anonymous family member.  He wrote on his Facebook wall yesterday, I'm ready to start the next chapter of my life and I'm not afraid anymore.  His words are powerful and inspiring.  I believe he discovered the secret to unfreezing yourself when you feel stuck.  The number one stumbling block is fear.  There are approximately 365 Bible verses containing the words fear not.  When you overcome fear you are ready to move forward into the next chapter of your life.  How is this done? Here are my thoughts...
  1. Assess your gifts.
  2. Ask yourself why you have these gifts.
  3. Imagine what the world will look like if you choose not to develop and use your gifts.
  4. Decide that your fears are too small compared to what your life will look like if you become unfrozen.
  5. Take action.  Today.
  6. Don't ever look back.
  7. Keep writing new chapters of your life without fear.
  8. When fear creeps in, pray.
  9. Read the Bible.
  10. Cut and paste these words in a place you can read them every morning when you wake up:      
              I'm ready to start the next chapter of my life and I'm not afraid anymore.


The author of this quote prefers anonymity.  Keep him in your daily prayers, please.  He enlisted in the infantry the same day he posted this quote.  May God bless him and all the brave men and women who fight to protect us.

No comments: