Thursday, July 11, 2013

Change Your Life In One Minute


One minute is all it takes.  No matter where you live, what you've been taught, or what your present circumstances are, you have the power to completely change your life right now in the next sixty seconds.  My own life is an example of what happens when you decide to take action.  Are you ready?  Repeat after me...

"Hello, Jesus.  I know you've been standing outside my door knocking for a long time.  I'm sorry I never let you in.  I was busy.  Please forgive me.  I'm giving you this minute right now.  I'm opening the door and inviting you in.  Never again will I ignore you.  I want you to live in my house -- forever.  You have my permission to redecorate as necessary.  Thank you for believing in me.  Now, it's my turn to believe in you.  From this minute on, I'm following you.  My heart belongs to you.  I accept you as my Lord and Savior.  Amen."

No comments: