Friday, September 20, 2024

Missing Sleep Report

Sorry.  There's a gap in my sleep reports.  I had a ten month streak going until I blew it last night.  My smart watch didn't get charged in the morning because I jumped out of bed to finish my siding cleaning project and it took up all available time until our date day.  The day was so action packed that I forgot about charging my smart watch until bed time.  That's when something interested happened.  I thought I could stay awake long enough to get enough battery recharge.  Looks like it was lights out pretty quick.  That's good news when you're working on a bedtime routine that hastens sleep and bad news when you fail at staying awake long enough to put your watch back on.

All I can say is I slept great.  The day was a ten and the night was a ten.  I'm certain I achieved blue zone sleep in every category although I don't have the data to back it up.  My watch is fully charged and I'm also recharged.  Have a great day. 

No comments: