Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Today is Catch-up Day

It feels like 21º right now according to my weather app.  The gusty winds and below normal temperatures combined with a light snow fall make today a perfect day to play catch-up while I'm on a day off from my day job.  Before heading out to the indoor tennis courts later in the day I'm going to complete all the tasks that have been on a back burner during my writing spree. 

One of my opponents from league tennis stopped in to my day job the other day.  "When are you going to retire?"  he asked.

"I'm going to stay another six years or until I can no longer be productive, whichever comes first," I answered.  The way I see things, there is great opportunity to make a difference and I'm having too much fun doing the things I love.  Catch-up days like today help me to stay organized in pursuit of my long-term goals.  Have a great day.



No comments: