Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Introducing My Favorite Marketer

 His name is Nile.  Our paths crossed twice in the last week.  I ran into Nile at North Dodge Athletic Club where I play indoor tennis and Nile swims in the indoor pool.  We met a second time when Nile and his mom were leaving my day job where the family shops.  Click here to see his story from a couple of years ago when we met for the first time while Nile was representing Children's Miracle Network.

I have a feeling I will see Nile and his family again soon.  We are about three weeks away from commencing our fundraising for all of Nile's friends at the University of Iowa Stead Family Hospital.  If I ever need to enhance my marketing skills, I'm turning to my little buddy, Nile.  This little guy exudes enthusiasm like no other.  Have a great day.

No comments: