Friday, April 26, 2024

Grace Under Pressure

 The best way to explain 'grace under pressure' has to do with courage.  Here goes:  It's courage that comes from refusing to let fear dictate one's actions.  Does that resonate within your soul?  Does it make your heart skip a beat?  Maybe you're attempting to distinguish what makes your heart skip a beat.  Why?  Because I believe it may be difficult to understand the source of your heart palpitations.  It could be fear or it could be grace.  It could be a combination of the two.  What I do believe is when you display grace under pressure you tend to draw others into the picture.  Grace is the umbrella you offer to others when it's stormy.

Once again, I'm asking for your prayers if you happen to be a praying type.  Please pray for me to display grace under pressure.  I'm ready to hold the umbrella in the storm.  I'm willing to face what's ahead.  The 'buckle your seatbelt' sign is flashing.  Stay tuned.  Have a great day.


No comments: