Thursday, April 25, 2024

Inanimate Friends Inspire Creativity


 

I dug this photo out of my photo archives yesterday in preparation for what's ahead.  The hand gesture I'm making is meant to be a blessing for anyone who reads this.  As for my inanimate friends, they have been with me for a long time.  I needed a way to share my life with you while keeping my real family out of the spot light.  Little did I know that a 'Castaway Volleyball' would fall out of the sky and dribble into my life spurring what will become an Irish twin book to my latest creation, "Live Long and Prosper."

There was a misfire on my original book launch due to a death in the family.  Now it's time to get out of my basement and interact with the real world.  I'm thankful for the inanimate friends who kept me company while I was in solitary confinement.  If they could talk, they would have some fascinating stories to tell.  See you soon.  Have a great day.

No comments: