Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Amazon Delivers First Shipment of Books on Easter Sunday

It happened ten minutes after my return home from St. Cloud, Minnesota on Easter Sunday.  Our oldest son opened the front door and greeted our Amazon delivery driver who handed us the first shipment of books.  My wife and two adult sons stood by as I opened the box revealing "Live Long and Prosper: A Journey of Transformation." The corrective surgery was a success.  I autographed copies of the book for our sons while my wife flipped through the pages.

I put a package together yesterday morning to send to one of my bosses at my day job who requested I contact him once the book was published.  He will receive his copy through our in-house mail delivery system sometime this week.   Later in the day a friend sent me a selfie she snapped while holding a copy of the book.  Her smile brought me great joy.  Others offered me a Vulcan salute as they passed by at my day job.  

The family gathered together last night to witness something special, ladies basketball.  Led by senior, Caitlin Clark, the team delivered an elite eight win against the defending champions who knocked them out last year.  All I can say is I slept soundly last night.  There is much to celebrate.

If you happen to be one of my friends who is reading "Live Long and Prosper," and may be considering following some of the ideas in the book, please consider a visit to your family physician first.  Ask your physician for a blood test.  This is the best way to keep track of your own personal transformation.  I also suggest you keep a daily log of what you eat.  Also, record your weight every morning when you wake up.  I'm curious to hear back from you about any changes you experience.  If you're taking medications, make sure you keep in touch with your doctor along the way.  If your doctor happens to be shocked at what happens to your body, you can tell him or her about your caveman friend.  Have a great day.

 

No comments: