Wednesday, January 17, 2024

The Sleep Tracking Payoff

 We spend one-third of our lives sleeping.  For some of us, sleeping is easy.  For others, it can be challenging.  I'm one of those people who can be in either category depending on outside influences.  I never really paid much attention to my sleep habits until I upgraded to my first smart watch equipped with a built-in phone.  

I must admit that when I began tracking my sleep I became aware I was in a dangerous place.  I knew it was bad.  My smart watch told me my sleep needs attention.  It didn't take long to change my sleep habits in a positive direction.  I'm now on the cusp of reaching the excellent range.  For me, feedback is everything.  I will leave it to the experts to debate the accuracy of these devices.  In my opinion, when you have an opportunity to get feedback, you can use that feedback to make improvements.  This is true in any area of your life you wish to enhance.  The sleep tracking payoff is a higher quality of life.  If you are having trouble with your sleep, give sleep tracking a try.  Have a great day.

No comments: