Thursday, January 25, 2024

Is There a Better Way?


I really like the quote from Thomas Edison:  "When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this:  you haven't."  I'm always asking myself, "Is there a better way?"  This applies to simple routines as well as roadblocks.  Those who keep going eventually find a solution.  Every time I fall down I push myself to get back up.  There have been times when I honestly believed there was no way I could get back up.  I'm sure Thomas Edison felt that way too.  It's even more challenging when others tell you it's okay to throw in the towel.  Sorry.  I'm not wired that way.  I'm with Thomas.  I'm with all the people who are willing to look for one more solution even though they think they may have exhausted all possibilities.  This message is a salute to those who find a way to get back up after a fall.  Have a great day.

No comments: