Sunday, January 7, 2024

Got Lemons?

 You've heard said, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade."  This has been around for more than a hundred years.  First coined by writer, Elbert Hubbard in 1915, and popularized by Dale Carnegie in one of his books published in 1948 entitled, "How to Stop Worrying and Start Living," these words are still inspiring.

I'm making enough lemonade in my life to start a lemonade stand.  It's tedious.  It's time consuming.  It's also quite rewarding.  I must admit the process is painful.  In my opinion, it's better to make lemonade than to complain about my lemons.  If lemons were snowflakes, be happy you're living in a place where you don't have to deal with them because we may see one foot of snow tomorrow.  Yep.  There may be a blizzard in our area.  What am I doing?  If you guessed making a snow man, you're close.  I'm making the final chapters of my next book.  Stay tuned.  Have a great day.

No comments: