Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Make Good Choices

 Do you ever wonder how different your life would be if you made different choices earlier in your life?  Perhaps you feel some guilt over the missed opportunities.  Regrets have a way of bringing us down.  Too much emphasis on the past and we forget about what we can do today to enhance the quality of our lives.

Thank you for taking the time to read this story.  I often think about these messages I write every morning before placing them in a bottle and casting them off into the sea.  Who reads them?  Do these messages make a difference?  I don't know.  What I do know is that every morning when I wake up I make a choice to write. I make a choice to share my life with you.  The moment you pull one of these bottles out of the sea and open up the message we have some kind of connection.  My hope for you is that you see through my flaws and find something useful.  Writing is my contribution to the world.  What's yours?  Whatever you decide to do today, make good choices.  Thank you for making the choice to connect with me.  Have a great day.

No comments: