Thursday, January 4, 2024

Sleep Score Hits All-Time High

My smart watch tells me my sleep score is 85.  This is the first time since measuring I've reached the excellent range.  This was a surprise to me as I went to bed beyond my target time of 8:45 pm.  I was chatting with a sibling and the conversation didn't end until late.  I woke up expecting to get another "need's improvement" message.  Surprise!  I'm making progress.  It looks like there's hope for me at a most critical time in my life.  It's difficult for me to be so disconnected from the outside world.  Family members are concerned.  I keep telling them, "Don't worry.  I will be back to my old self soon."

Please keep me in your prayers.  My wife too.  She is the one who has to endure during my writing/editing/marketing blitz.  Thank you for your concern.  At least I can tell you my sleep has never been better.  Have a great day. 

No comments: