Sunday, April 5, 2020

Coral Snake Rhyme Remake for Saving Coronavirus Lives

Do you remember the coral snake rhyme we learned in grade school?

Red touch black, safe for Jack
Red touches yellow, kills a fellow.

Here's a remake to help you stay alive...


With mask and gloves that fit, you can acquit
Naked fingers touch your face, 6 ft under's your new place.

Okay, I know.  I'm not going to win any awards for my prose.  My only concern today is to give you something that may help you keep your hands off of your face.  Corona beer may not kill you but this Coronavirus packs a lethal punch and it does a lot more than sting like a bee.  Please.  Do your best to wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.  I would like to thank my sister for thinking of us and offering to send matching homemade masks for my wife and me.  Have a great day.

No comments: