Monday, April 13, 2020

The Case for Christ

My wife and I watched a Netflix movie last night, The Case for Christ, about an atheist journalist, Lee Strobel, who sought to disprove the existence of Jesus when his wife became a Christian.  It's a true story.  He pursued the story just like any other story.  He methodically followed the facts and interviewed witnesses like a detective attempting to solve a murder case.  It was the perfect way for my wife and me to conclude our Easter Sunday.  If anyone reading my stories has any doubts about who Jesus is, maybe this movie can answer some questions.

I always enjoy getting to know the people behind the stories and this morning I found a YouTube video of Lee Strobel sharing his faith journey with a church group.  Check it out below.  Have a great day.


No comments: