Friday, September 20, 2019

With Gratitude it's Impossible to Lose

Do you have something to be thankful for today?  Think about it.  That's pretty much part of my morning routine.  I always shoot for a minimum of ten and I like to record them in a blank book I labeled as my gratitude journal.  If I should ever wake up not feeling grateful, I can read my journal entries for inspiration.

In my opinion, gratitude and joy fit together like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.  They are inseparable.  They help you attract the other missing pieces that show you what your optimal life looks like.  As long as you have gratitude you can build a life that is filled with abundance.

My prayer for you today is that you find a way to win.  I hope you discover that piece of your life's puzzle labeled gratitude.  Find that puzzle piece and there is absolutely no way you will ever lose.  Have a great day.

No comments: