Monday, September 9, 2019

Happy Birthday to my Cousin

If you're gonna dream about something that can't happen until 31 years into the future and it involves participating in a national doubles tournament, my recommendation is you pick someone who you believe can go the distance.  That person is my cousin, Dr. John Mulligan.  Please join me and wish him a happy birthday.

Our family is thinking of you today.  Thank you for being a positive influence on my life.  I especially appreciate the caveman food experiment you created for me.  It's  working well.  Mrs. Caveman was astonished when I shared my most current blood pressure reading...118/78.  The best birthday gift I can give you today is to share your experiment with others and persuade them to eliminate foods with labels and go heavy on the fruits, veggies, nuts, beans, and seeds.  My go to liquids are water and wine, just like you suggested when my health was in the danger zone.  Enjoy your special day.

No comments: