Thursday, September 19, 2019

My No TV Caveman Experiment

My caveman food experiment turned into a lifestyle that yields countless fruitful benefits.  No longer am I at risk for high blood pressure issues, high cholesterol challenges, unnecessary blubber around my waste and other health issues prevalent in our modern society.  Now I'm adding another caveman experiment while I'm away on a day job assignment.  It's no TV for 60 days.

This may seem harsh to some of you.  The sad truth is what you are watching may be contributing to suboptimal health.  Here's what I mean.  The next time you watch your favorite show, take out a pad of paper and make a list of all the items you are being sold during the commercials.  Pay special attention to all the ailments being forecasted unless you buy the remedies.  In my opinion, you are being hypnotized into believing you are going to get sick simply because these marketers are leaving negative images your brain believes must come true.

My TV in my hotel room will remain off for the duration of my time at my temporary location.  Just like the first caveman experiment, I'll note my progress here.  Have a great day.

No comments: