Saturday, September 21, 2019

Be Intentional

How do you feel about experiments?  In my life, experiments are a way to consider options and see what happens without judgment.  Experiments are like taking steps into the unknown.  Add the idea of being intentional and you may or may not end up with a special surprise.  The only thing I know for sure is that your failure to try new things means every day will be pretty much the same until you die.

Today I'm resolving to be intentional.  I'm going to let go of anything that's restricting me from a life filled with infinite possibilities.  In fact, I won't even be surprised if I end up in another state by the end of the day.  Is this possible?  I'm willing to experiment with this idea about being intentional and then tomorrow I'll report back to you.  Be intentional with your life and toss in a new experiment to change your routine.  Have a great day.

No comments: