Monday, September 30, 2019

I'm Attempting my Third Par in October in Mortgage Reduction Game

The first seven bogeys for my first seven months playing my Par for the Course game made me feel inept.  Here I am in the middle of hyperspace looking like some kind of idiot.  I already knew the secret to turning my performance around was to keep swinging.  It happened in August.  It was the first sign of potential.  I made par by reducing expenses and avoiding costly mistakes.  September turned out to be par for a second straight month.  Now I'm hoping to repeat par in October and I'm feeling more confident.

Debt reduction is serious business.  My future self is relying on me to go the full 36 months and burn the mortgage papers on the 36th hole so that others may be inspired to do the same.  I'm learning that every decision, no matter how insignificant it may seem, makes a difference between a par or a bogey.  With hard work, I may see an eagle or two in the later rounds.  Stay tuned and feel free to join me anytime if you would like to give this debt reduction game a try.  Have a great day.

No comments: