Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Big League Call Up is Answered Prayer

Our trip home from our Aruba vacation ended with dinner at the Mustard Seed at the Atlanta airport.  A sweet lady from Evansville, Indiana was eating dinner in a back corner table next to us and we struck up a conversation.  Jackie shared stories about her vacation on the east coast with her son, Aaron, a professional baseball pitcher, who has been out of the majors since a couple of injuries and surgeries.  We promised Jackie we would pray for Aaron to get a September callup to the majors. That prayer was answered yesterday.  Click here for the link and watch the moment Jackie's son found out he is returning to the majors.

Before we parted, I told Jackie about a book I'm writing, The Adventures of Wilson, and she agreed to be photographed while posing with Wilson.  Like her son, I'm waiting for the call up from the people who own the rights to Wilson.  The one thing I know for sure is that prayers make a difference.  For those of you in my network who prayed for Aaron, I want to thank you.  If you're praying for doors to open for my next book projects, I also want to thank you.  Have a great day.


No comments: