Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Today I'm Grateful For...


Do you ever count your blessings and wonder why you're so blessed?  I'm sometimes guilty of taking things for granted, like playing tennis and having a day job I love so much that it doesn't even feel like I'm working.  Today I get to return to my team at my day job in Iowa and then play tennis after work.  It's a match made in Heaven.

I was in Dollar General the other day and noticed this planner with a title on the front, "Be Happy."  It was calling out to me so I put it in my shopping cart.  Now I have a gratitude journal to record all the things I'm thankful for.  This is a new part of my morning routine to help get me ready for what's ahead.  It's all about being happy.  When you're grateful, happiness is a by-product.  Have a great day.

No comments: