Friday, May 17, 2019

Do Others Take You Seriously?


The people around you who are sought out for questions are the ones who show consistency in all their actions.  Consistent people make others feel safe.  Consistency is my mantra.  I like making my habits so permanent that I don't even have to think about my choices.  This makes my life guilt-free.

If your life is a mess and you feel others ignore you for advice, try fixing all the things that are broken, one step at a time.  For example, if you find yourself hitting the snooze button too many times in the morning, focus all your energy on getting out of bed the first time the alarm goes off.  Do this every day for 30 days until you master the art of waking up.  Duplicate this for your next out-of-control activity.  The more consistency you have in your life, the more you will be taken seriously.  Have a great day.

No comments: