Monday, May 6, 2019

Okay, I Think I Finally Figured it Out


Pardon me if I'm going in multiple random directions that seem hard to follow.  Maybe my replenished Vitamin D levels from my recent Maui trip and my boost of energy from visiting family in Arizona are helping me to finally unfreeze my writer's block.  It's as if Moses were here right now raising his hands and parting the Red Sea.  I'm loving this.  Let me break it down to help you unravel all the mysteries swirling around inside my head.

I feel like I've tossed enough chapters away in the trash to make a paper trail all the way to the moon.  Maybe the problem is most of those chapters are fluff.  Yep, fluff.  The other problem has to do with this void I have in my heart from not getting enough volunteers willing to share their success stories.  Who really wants to post a "before" picture that reveals unflattering images of an oversized belly or a double chin?  Instead of bribing friends and family to share their stories, I'm going to go with a few diehards who really want to share and then change everything else up to publish "Live Long and Prosper."  This is the title that keeps coming back to me no matter how creative I try to get. The best way to judge a book in this genre is by the results and that's what this book is all about.  The more change I can inspire, the more my readers will see progress.  I finally see how to weave this story together into something that can have a significant impact on a world hungry for a healthier lifestyle.  I'm going caveman but I'm making sure there are enough modern day tips to make these ideas worthy of a taste test.  Stay tuned.  Have a great day.

No comments: