Friday, May 31, 2019

My Surrender Experiment

Do you ever wonder how certain things happen in your life at just the right time?  I'm still trying to figure out how I got my hands on the book I'm reading, "The Surrender Experiment."  All I can say is I'm feeling a very strong connection to the author.  Over and over, he talks about how letting go allowed him witness amazing events in his life.  I agree.  Holding on stifles blessings that come only when you get out of the way of your own ego.


Imagine what can happen with your life should you choose to let go of all the things holding you back, like fear.  I believe with all my heart there is a Divine Creator who has this awesome master plan for all of us.  All we need to do is surrender.  Surrender is not quiting.  Surrender is trusting.  Give it a try.  Have a great day.

No comments: