Thursday, May 9, 2019

Thankful for New Friends

Today is the day I want to acknowledge the amazing people around me who are coming together from all over the Midwest to help with our expansion efforts at my day job.  The teamwork is impressive.  The goals are lofty.  The new players joining us are believing we can do big things by working together.  These people are like family.  I'm going to leave them for a couple of weeks to cover for some vacations and then return to finish what we started together.  Wilson will stick around to observe the progress while I'm gone.  If you happen to be passing through the southern tip of Indiana, make sure to visit on June 28 for our opening.  If you don't know where I work, just pull into any business and ask what the buzz is about and you will find me and my teammates.  Wilson will be available for pictures.  Have a great day.

No comments: