Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Lightning Strike Inspired Me Today


We all have our moments.  We feel stuck in the sand trap and no matter what we do or how hard we try, we can't get out.  Then it happens.  Lightning strikes.  A shot of energy shoots into our brain and suddenly we see the light.  There's a reason why my book updates have been sparse.  Every since I dumped most of my chapters in the trash I was lost in space.  It's how the parents felt in Home Alone when they realized they left a child behind when they flew to Europe for Christmas.  They panicked.  Well, I didn't lose a child but I certainly lost a great deal of time trying to find my way home to my stalled out book project.

I really don't know how other writers do it, but I do know one thing about my current writing project.  I'm not writing it, I'm living it.  I'm in my wheelhouse when I'm sharing personal stories.  There are times when my life seems stranger than fiction.  The good news is the storm clouds are gone and the sun is shining.  It's time to get busy.  Have a great day.

No comments: