Monday, December 17, 2018

Why I'm Banned from the Golf Course

Look no further than the photo for the real reason why I'm banned from the golf course.  As you can see, I'm rather conflicted.  The only person I know who creates more havoc than me on the golf course is that hockey player from Happy Gilmore who took up golf to save his grandma's house from repossession.  I suppose we have a lot in common – we're both happy and we both hate creditors.  We also like to play games.  It's no wonder my followers choose anonymity.

My exit from this golf course wasn't pretty.  I guess they didn't understand my sense of humor and sent security after us.  Umbro had a run-in with one of them upstairs in the lodge where he was hiding.  I snapped the photo below on our way out the door.  Time to run.  It's family day today.  Have a great day.

No comments: