Friday, December 14, 2018

It's Almost Time to Tee it Up


If you hear anyone yelling, "four," in early January, it's probable me.  I'm really not going anywhere near a real golf course.  It's all virtual reality stuff.  My opponent is larger than life and he's been beating me up ever since I got my first credit card and began forking over part of my pay to third party heisters.  My opponent has some dirty tricks up his sleeve, like littering my inbox with unsolicited offers to leave the golf course and charge away with 0% interest for 12 months.  This time I'm not caving.  I'm swinging away at debt reduction, one hole at a time, one month at a time, for 36 months until I'm debt free.  The prize money of $5,000 may not seem like much but the plan is to walk away with the winnings in my pocket instead of those scoundrels who owned me for most of my adult life.  This is the last time I'm playing games.  I hope this inspires others give debt reduction a try.  It's all about paying more now so you can break free and have more time for fun, like playing golf or tennis.  Stay tuned for updates.  Have a great day.

No comments: