Friday, March 31, 2017

A Sneak Peak at the Caveman Miracle Network

Faith is believing you can move mountains when you don't even have a shovel.  The answer to my prayers is found in my network of family, extended family and friends.  Time and time again, they show up with shovels, snow plows, encouraging words and anything else I need to do what I'm called to do.

I'm thirty days away from launching my third book.  Publishing the first one was a miracle since I did it without any formal training or writing skills.  I remember sending up smoke signals to Heaven one day when I felt I was in way over my head.  That's when the angels showed up disguised as neighbors, my son's wrestling coach, a community board member, and others who met weekly in our Christian Writers Critique Group to nudge me over the finish line with "God's Black Sheep Squadron."  The first network, Angels in the Outfield, prayed for me and sent me their favorite quotes to be included in my memoir.  These first supporters are now honorary members of the Caveman Miracle Network. 

The common thread in all my writing is the network.  Beginning tomorrow, I'm going to highlight some of these special people every day during the final thirty days leading up to launch on May 1.  These thirty people are only the tip of the iceberg.  Others ask for anonymity and I will keep their names private.  I would also like to acknowledge the Holy Spirit.  He inspires every word, every action and every person in the Caveman Miracle Network.  The right people always show up at the right time.  I thank God for them.  Have a great day.

No comments: