Friday, March 24, 2017

How Many Chapters to Change a Life?


I don't know the answer.  Maybe that's why I write every day.  I don't want to come up short and miss an important opportunity to help change someone's life.  I don't think I'll ever stop writing.  Take a look at my archives located on the right margin.  Maybe there's something in there that can help you with a challenge you're facing.  If all goes well, I'll have a book out on May 1.  Come back and see what it's all about.  Meanwhile, I'm changing up my blog for the final 30 days leading up to my book delivery date.  Starting April 1st, I'm posting a blog a day about significant people in my life who influenced me.  Some will be deliberately left out for privacy reasons.  I would not be the person I am today without these amazing people in my life.  Have a great day.

No comments: