Monday, March 27, 2017

What is the Caveman Miracle Network?


There's a story behind that scruffy looking man staring at you in the photo above.  He first appeared to me in the middle of the night years ago while I was living in a small town outside San Diego.  Haunting may be a better word.  Or Stalking.  I couldn't get him out of my head so I did what writers do, I made him a character in my novel and asked a graphic artist from my wife's hometown to design a front cover for "The Caveman in the Mirror." 

I'm repurposing the front cover art from my first novel for the Caveman Miracle Network, a network of friends and family who support my efforts to help the sick kids at Children's Hospital in Iowa City.  Anyone can join the network and there's no cost.  Email me and request that your name be added to the network and you're in.  By the way, if you were an "Angel in the Outfield" who supported me in my first book, "God's Black Sheep Squadron," you're already an honorary member of the Caveman Miracle Network. 

Beginning April 1, I'm adding one honorary member a day from my network of friends and family members to the Caveman Miracle Network.  You will find their stories here on this blog during the month of April.  Jesus said, "where two or three are gathered in my name, there I am with them," ~Matthew 18:20.  And in Revelations 21:5, "And he who was sitting on the throne said, 'Behold, I am making all things new!'  Then he said, 'Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.'"  Yes, my friends, Jesus is responsible for every miracle in my life and I'm happy to follow his instructions and write everything down so others may come to know him and believe in him.  Have a great day and remember to come back on May 1 for my next book, published by the Caveman Miracle Network.  Have a great day.

No comments: