Saturday, March 4, 2017

Meet the Lab Rats


Two volunteers from the Caveman Food Experiment agreed to share their 45-day journey with readers on May 1.  These are the brave souls who not only survived eating mostly fruits, veggies, nuts, beans and seeds for 45 days without consuming processed foods, but thrived.  Their stories are amazing.  Others are contributing their favorite recipes which will be sprinkled between chapters.  I'm also sharing my story as the first lab rat in my cousin's pet project.  He challenged me to be the caveman.  The plan was simple  – avoid eating any foods packaged with labels on the outside.  Living it for 45 days is another story, one I hope you enjoy reading.

Although the pool of volunteers is too small for the pundits to give their stamp of approval, I'm rating this experiment a success.  In fact, I believe it's time to raise the bar.  This is no longer a lab experiment, it's a challenge.  Your story doesn't need to end prematurely with an obituary like so many Americans who are killing themselves with bad food choices.  You have an opportunity to change your life in 45 days.  Read all about it on May 1.  Have a great day.

No comments: