Sunday, March 5, 2017

Open Book vs. Closed Book

You have two choices with your life – share it or keep it private.  Although I consider myself an open book, there's an editing process I go through for the sake of my loved ones.  Certain parts usually end up on the cutting room floor.  Permiso, as they say in Spanish, must be granted prior to publication.  I'm excited to share some chapters soon that otherwise would remain forever locked up in the family vault.  Permission has been granted.  I won't need my inanimate friends Wilson and Bro, the stand-ins in our family vacation photos.  When you open up my next book you're going to get a rare glimpse of precious family moments.  No fictional characters this time.  This open book is the real deal and it may be a lifesaver for someone struggling with health issues.  I would like to thank all involved in my story for allowing me the opportunity to share our journey.  Gracias.  Have a great day.

No comments: