Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Forward

"And the day came when the risk (it took) to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." ~ Anaïs Nin

Today is the first day of Spring in the Northern Hemisphere.  Russel, my snowman, is now about the size of a lizard.  His carrot nose and Brussels sprout lips are the last remnants of Winter in my front yard.  Mother Nature is introducing us to a warmer chapter in our lives here in the Midwest.

I'm super excited about Spring.  My family is the happiest I've ever seen.  A cousin from a lost branch of our family tree is planning to take a road trip and visit my family and me for the first time.    And in about 45 days I will be celebrating 100,000 page views on this blog.  There is so much to be grateful for.

Thanks for visiting.  I really appreciate all your support and encouragement.  These next two days I'm taking a break from my day job and will be busy writing the next chapters of The Caveman in the Mirror.  Remember to check back in on Friday at 8:08 AM, Pacific Time, to read chapter two.  Here's a link to chapter one in case you missed it on St. Patrick's Day.  Happy Spring!

No comments: